Thursday, May 7, 2015

Gallery Art Reflections and Thoughts

I really liked Carries piece. I was really intrigued by here use of color in the eyes and everywhere else was black and white. I also really liked the detail of the silhouettes inside the eyes as well. I found that the drawing just confined to the eyes was very powerful and definitely sent a message. With the context that I know in regards to Daraja I really found this picture interesting.





Along with Carries piece I was really intrigued by Jacks collage he made in photoshop. I really liked his piece as I watched him put it together in photoshop. I really liked the symmetry of his piece as well as the darker tone of colors. His piece did gave me some ideas for a future project in which I'd want to incorporate photoshop in some way. Along with the symmetry and colors I thought the theme of Jack's piece or what I think it is surrounding issues of pollution, industry and its effects on nature is very interesting.






No comments:

Post a Comment