Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Early May Reflection

Reflection:
                I really like to work with water as I always have, but in general I really like to work with the natural world. (I really enjoyed the ephemeral project). I would like to stick to the digital photography in the future as I am doing so now. I am not big on the whole photoshop projects and what not but I'd really like to attempt at making a collage or something with photoshop blending pictures together. I thought Jack's project was pretty cool and it gave me some ideas for possible projects in the future. I also would prefer to move towards a final piece to end the project rather than have a daily practice. For my final project, whatever it may be, I would like to evoke a sense of mystery through abstractness, maybe another thing could be making things that are small look larger than they actually are. I don't necessarily have specific emotions I'd like to evoke out of my final project, I think that'll depend on what I decide to photograph and focus on. On a side note, for next year or whatever project is next, I'd really like to try out taking photos at night and try time lapses. Looking at videos and google images I'm really excited to try some things out for next year or even possibly in the next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment