Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Becoming Portfolio Reflection

Conceptual Intentions
What did you find meaningful about the process and practice of this project? Where does your voice and style as an artist emerge in this project? What are the habits and processes you can rely on as you develop your voice as an artist?

Throughout the duration of this project I worked on some small photoshop projects in class as well as taking photos outside of class. I felt that in this project instead of taking photos without a true purpose I needed to really think and plan out how my photos would evoke my conceptual intentions in the project. My voice as an artist emerges in this project as I again worked with light as my main focus. In this project to take photos I went to a beach and took photos of the city. Many of my photos were blurry so it was definitely a learning experience but I did have some intriguing photos I found interesting. I feel that habits I can rely on to develop my voice as an artist would be to continue in taking photos the I have been for the last year. I say this as I follow certain specific themes to take pictures, such as water and light. I hope that I can take some pictures over the summer as it would be a great time for me to continue this project, but if not then I look forward to next year in portfolio.











No comments:

Post a Comment