Wednesday, November 14, 2012









Reflection:

1.) I was able to create my photos with the camera then crop them and improve them in aperture and photoshop. With the camera I used the "focus"on the camera to change my pictures giving me a large variety to choose from. Then in aperture and photoshop I was able to experiment with the different colors by making them lighter, darker, brighter, dimmer and so on. With photoshop I was able to make shapes and fill those shapes with the different colors from the picture using the tools in photoshop in order to make the color design in each picture above.
2.) I feel that the tools and methods that were key for me in this project were the zoom and zoom out on the camera, the focus on the camera and aperture was a very key in improving my photos. There were also other things that helped me in this process for making my final images but these three I probably used the most. Photoshop was also important but to improve my pictures it didnt really help.
3.) I used my skills of observation when walking around the campus to search for the different color schemes monochromatic, analogous, triadic and my free choice. I would first take a look at the color wheel and then search for objects that would make one of the color schemes.
4.) This project has taught me to observe color very well. On the color wheel for each color there are many shades of each so sometimes I would find a yellow, blue or green but they would be too different from the yellow, blue or green i needed on the color wheel. In order to succeed in this project I had to observe color very well. I feel that my color observation skills have greatly improved. 












No comments:

Post a Comment