Monday, November 3, 2014

Interm Blog Reflection - H2O


          My projects intentions are to use water in a way that evokes motion and shape within a still image. The artist I am basing my project on is Corrie White. She works in liquid photography. I am really captivated by many of this artists photos and feel it really connects to my project intentions. The conceptual intentions of my project are to like I previously said, create a sense of motion and shape through still photo using water. Critique I received from my classmate was to use more color and shoot from different perspectives as well as use different colored lighting and surfaces. In each of these photos I used a bucket and colored water to create each photo. To reach a final product I am planning on continuing to take photos like I have using different objects and techniques as well as use different lighting and surfaces. So far I am really happy with the direction of my project and can't wait to see the final product.







No comments:

Post a Comment