Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Ethan T - Texture Collage



Reflection: Throughout the course of my project I was always exploring different ways in which to organize my textures. I also was choosing many different textures from the many I had giving me a wide range of textures to choose from. For the each section of my collection I out together and organized the textures so that they would in some way connect to each other and also either contrast or relate. I constantly replaced and reorganized my textures to find the best combination. After sketching out what my project would look like I was fairly set on that being how my final project would look like but I was very wrong, I was constantly changing things from my original sketch. Every so often I would refine and edit my work whether it was the size of a texture, the effects, opacity or placement of the texture. I feel that I pushed myself to refine and edit my work. I certainly feel very happy with the outcome of my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment