Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Charcoal Drawings


   





































Reflection: Besides being a very messy project, it was a fun project. I feel that my object was one of the stronger parts of my drawing because of its value. Throughout the process I was constantly erasing and redrawing parts of it. I did have trouble with this drawing in trying to get the scale right. At some points I would make one thing 3 times bigger that it should be. During the process I really liked the white conte crayons because it really stood out making certain areas stick out. During the process I restarted which I found to have been a good idea because the drawing I have now is much better than what my final project would have looked like if I kept going with the drawing I had before I erased.






No comments:

Post a Comment